Friday, February 10, 2012

MIHO Gastrotruck ~ Chimichurri Steak Sammy


 
 
My mini vacation turned into a full week of being sick, pining away for the food that I love yet, at the time, couldn't swallow. Well Monday is a new day and a new week for food trucks! MIHO was on the agenda for today. I had heard about the delicious Apple Salad but knowing me, I crave the meat. So i chose the Chimichurri Steak Sammy

 

In a word, yum. A huge hoagie roll stuffed with grass fed flank steak, with local grown peppers, onions, with provolone and that delicios chimmichurri. Toasted hoagie aside, the meat was tender and had nice flavor, nice and herbal the way chimmi should be. Crisp yellow peppers added the perfect sweet note. And you can never go wrong with provolone! All in all, I highly enjoyed my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment